Our objective is keeping you on the road, of course it is also crucial that you can stop safely.
The braking system on all commercial vehicles is fundamental a safety aspect that we need to ensure is performing as designed to, maintaining safety throughout your fleet.
Texa testing is one of the most accurate method of measuring performance and overall braking efficiency.
• Complies with your Operators Licence in accordance with DVSA guidelines
• Assists MOT test to ensure minimum braking performance is met at presentation
• Accurately measures bind, lag and ovality
• Detailed brake test report produced
The demands and pressures on operating your commercial vehicle fleet is a challenge, so we aim to deliver a cost-effective preventative solution ensuring vehicles are reliable and roadworthy throughout the year.
Our team will be on hand to ensure swift and efficient service is delivered minimizing disruption to your business.
• Safety Inspections
• Mot Preparation
• Mechanical Repairs
• Electrical Repairs
• Major Component Repairs
• Vehicle Servicing
• Vehicle Scheduling
• Computerised Electronic Diagnostics
• Rolling Brake Testing
• Smoke Emission Testing
Standard service schedule
• Brake Test,
• Headlight Alignment,
• Smoke Test,
• RSL Check,
• 2 Axle Vehicles
• 3 Axle Vehicles
• 4 Axle Vehicles